Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm a Bzzagent..  Which means I get the opportunity to try and then promote really awesome things. Today's campaign is for the Star Wars Saga BluRay addition, and I really, really want in it.  The original Star Wars was one of the first movies I ever saw in the theater, and I've been a huge fan ever since.  Strangely, I don't own any of the movies in my 380+ DVD/BluRay collection..  So getting in on this campaign would just make me sooo happy!

Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) [Blue Ray]


Shortened..  A lot..  From Amazon.com
Episode I, The Phantom Menace "I have a bad feeling about this," says the young Obi-Wan Kenobi (played by Ewan McGregor) in Star Wars: Episode I, The Phantom Menace as he steps off a spaceship and into the most anticipated cinematic event... well, ever.
Episode II, Attack of the Clones If The Phantom Menace was the setup, then Attack of the Clones is the plot-progressing payoff, and devoted Star Wars fans are sure to be enthralled. 
Episode III, Revenge of the Sith Ending the most popular film epic in history.
Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Episodes IV - VI) The Star Wars trilogy had the rare distinction of becoming more than just a series of movies, but a cultural phenomenon, a life-defining event for its generation. On its surface, George Lucas's original 1977 film is a rollicking and humorous space fantasy that owes debts to more influences than one can count on two hands, but filmgoers became entranced by its basic struggle of good vs. evil "a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away," its dazzling special effects, and a mythology of Jedi Knights, the Force, and droids.



No comments:

Post a Comment