Monday, January 23, 2012

Vintage Pictures with Funny, Sarcastic Sayings

Repinned from Google and via Fluid Sarcasm on Pinterest


I just love these!  Vintage pictures with funny, snarky, sarcastic sayings on them and I have collected a whole bunch of them..just for you!

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married



I used to be Snow White..but I drifted



Damn straight I keep score
Pinned Image

I'm not an alcholic, alcoholics go to meetings..I'm a drunk, we go to parties
Soup von Agnes

Both of us can't look good at the same time, it's either me or the house
Pinned Image

I'm not bossy. I just have better ideas than you!
Pinned Image
You were much more interesting when you were online
Pinned Image

I'm sorry I wasn't in church Sunday. I was out smoking crack with Satan.
Pinned Image

Love..honor..and what?!?
Pinned Image

It's only kinky the first time
Pinned Image


My sexual preference is often

Pinned Image
I don't cook, clean or put icky things near my mouth.
Pinned Image


I heard the skank police had to shut your vagina down.

Pinned Image


Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.  Hate me because I'm a bitch.




I understand the concept of cooking and cleaning. Just not as it applies to me.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete